Edit or remove your details from our mailing listWELLINGTON WINE ROUTE store your registration details in an online database. You may at any time ask us to remove or edit your details, by contacting us via the contact details provided on the website.
Agreement : Website use
01. Website ownership and copyrightThe Website is owned by WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE and managed by WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE as content provider and content aggregator. All materials distributed in the Website (the "Materials") are owned exclusively by WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE. Except for downloading one copy of the Materials for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner. Text, legal opinions and advice, photographs and or graphic material, including the WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE brand and logo (collectively, the "Materials") shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these Materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use.
02. User interactionParticipation: The Website offers an opportunity for you to "Contact Us" (“Message Features”). You must use Message Features in a responsible manner, and are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any message that: imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website's infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- is threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- contains a virus or other harmful component;
- constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- contains material irrelevant to the subject matter; or
- contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routine.
License: By transmitting any Message, you are granting to WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and license to reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such Message, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed.
You acknowledge that Messages are not confidential and they may be read, intercepted by others and widely accessible on the World Wide Web. You acknowledge that by submitting Messages to this Website, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
03. Termination and variation of servicesWELLINGTON WINE ROUTE may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. They may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
04. LinksThe Website may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites and resources. Links to and from the website to other Web sites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE or any of its affiliates of any third party website or content. WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE are not responsible for the availability of these third party resources or their contents. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its Web site administrator or Webmaster.
05. Disclaimer of warrantiesUse of the website and the services, are at your exclusive risk, and the risk of injury from the foregoing rests exclusively with you.
The website, including, but not limited to all services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
WELLINGTON WINE ROUTE do not warrant that: (1) the website or the services will be uninterrupted or error free; (2) defects or errors in the website or services will be corrected; (3) the website or the services will be free from viruses or other harmful components; or (4) any information contained in the website, or the services will be accurate or reliable.